FinishesAt Amaze Floors our finishes that we offer our clients is a serious matter; after all it is our lasting impression.
It's your choice as to the finish you want for your floor. Our staff can assist you in your decision by providing essential information, analysing your floor and your expectations, and give you options to achieve the result you desire.
Over time we have tested most brands on the market, in all categories and now proudly promote the companies and there products promoted on this page.
As we promote our flexibility to our client needs, we will also discuss using other products 'your favourite' on demand.
EnviroMax by Feast Watson
EnviroMax is a two pack, aliphatic, water-based polyurethane which combines the convenience, and environmental friendliness of a water-based product, with the performance of solvent based products. This product is widely used in commercial applications where fast drying and low odours is important.
- Fast drying, 6 hours
- Low odour & low VOC's
- Will not 'darken' with age
- Non yellowing formula
- Excellent adhesion properties
- Suitable to re-coat most types of pre-finished floors
- Extremely durable, scuff resistance and no 'black heel marking'
Peerless Wood Floor Systems
Peerless offers a full program of finishes to protect and enhance new and old wood, cork and parquetry flooring. Offering a wide choice of oil resins and maintenance products, Peerless suits both domestic and commercial sites. Peerless systems are used in the nation’s premier sports stadiums.
- Benefits of Peerless
- Excellent wear properties
- No drying out, splintering or edge bonding
- Safe playing surfaces
- Enhances the original natural timber colours
- Ongoing maintenance is simple
- Technical back-up
- Dries to a pleasing finish in 6-8 hours
- Solvent odour is minimal
- Peerless Gemini Satin
- Peerless Gemini Gloss
- Peerless Gemini Msds
- Peerless Surface Seal Msds
- Peerless Surface Seal Product Information
- Peerless Dual Coat Msds
- Peerless Dual Coat Product Information
- Peerless Tungoil Msds
- Peerless Tungoil Product Information
Innovative Coating Systems
Polycure’s Durapol (solvent based polyurethane’s) range of finishes will enhance the natural beauty of your timber floor, be it domestic or commercial. Durapol range is a one pack, clear finish, moisture curing polyurethane that is suitable for timber, cork and parquetry.
- Benefits of Polycure
- High solids
- Clear colourless products
- Tough, hard wearing, abrasion resistant
- Extremely flexible and water resistant
- High gloss will achieve a mirror finish